VMCC South Durham

The South Durham Section of the Vintage Motorcycle Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Baton Rally

Mike
Administrator

Brian has asked me to post this as he is having abacus trouble and is threatening to chuck it out of the window :D

Baton Rally.

We will be leaving the Cricket Club at 10 am both days. Wednesday the 13th we will meet the North East section at Cray in Wharfedale at noon to collect the Baton. On Thursday the 14 th we will meet the Northumbrian section at Edmunbyers at noon to pass on the Baton.

I have tabards for all riders which I presume we keep as I have no instruction to the contrary. Please turn up on time with full perol tanks

. Thanks Brian

--

April 9, 2016 at 6:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yorkshire Geordie

Whatever you do - don't drop the baton after taking delivery or it may mean the event is scuppered. :roll:

It's our turn in Devon mid to end of May so patience will have to be virtually endured.

Martyn

--

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

April 10, 2016 at 5:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mike
Administrator

No worries Martyn. It's now tucked away safely in my panniers ready for tomorrow.  Hopefully it won't p..s down all day like it did today whilst you southern lot were basking in sunshine

--

April 13, 2016 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yorkshire Geordie

No p..s taking, we've had a gloriously sunny day today - tomorrow's supposed to be similar here also.

I hope your exchange goes well - take your camera for proof; Linda can hold your hand as long as you're smiling.  :)

Martyn

--

April 13, 2016 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yorkshire Geordie

The baton is well on the way now. ;)

It's handed on to the Reivers and on way to Auld Reekie now.

Martyn

--

April 15, 2016 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.